- Location:Southport area
- Salary:Industry Standard
- Start date:November 9, 2015
- Contract type:Full-time
Holistic Health are currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants to join their team in the Southport area. We are looking for agencys workers to complete shifts with prestigious and well established residential and nursing homes.
Your main duties will include all aspects of the personal care, washing, bathing, dressing, undressing, assist with serving and feeding of meals and the moving and handling of clients using moving and handling equipment. Ensuring clients are comfortable and happy at all times is priority to ourselves.
Paid experience is essential for this role, you will also be required to complete a full enhanced DBS.
- Nurse Lead managing director - with personal hands on experience.
- Excellent weekly pay including holiday pay
- Flexibility to your working week with full time and part time hours to suit you and your personal commitments.
- Free mandatory training and company Uniform
If you are looking to progress your career and begin a bright future with one of the leading nursing agencys, you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position, please contact us